Parents, you’re busy in the summer, right? Try this quick summer breakfast for a tasty break from the norm. You’ll only need two items for this recipe!
- Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls – find them in the refrigerator section of your local grocery store
- Dove Caramel and Milk Chocolate pieces – find them in the candy aisle
- Lay out the eight Pillsbury crescent rolls individually on a cookie sheet.
- Unwrap 16 Dove squares.
- Place two at the wider end of each crescent roll. Roll toward the pointed end.
- Push the ends together to keep the chocolate and caramel from melting out onto the pan.
- Place in the oven at 375 º for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool a little before eating; chocolate and caramel will be very hot right out of the oven.